Are you looking for an experienced Business Mentor in the South East? Well, that’s all good. I’m pleased to introduce myself and my services to you. I’d like to explain how working with a business mentor could help you to be more successful – whatever that means to you. Also, did you know that business mentoring could help you achieve healthier balances in other areas of your life? Your wellbeing and your personal life could benefit, too.
I’m Jason Cornes. With over 30 years’ experience as an entrepreneur, I believe that I’ve learned countless valuable lessons from the highs and lows of being my own boss. With this in mind, I want to help. Specifically, I want to help you.
Your challenges as a business owner
Have you recently launched your own business? Or, have you been in business for several years? May I be so bold as to ask you this question? How are things going? No, I mean – how are they really going? Don’t just say “great”; you know that’s not totally true. You’re on my website so things may not be going as well as you deserve them to be.
You may be experiencing the following:
- Despite your business making money, it’s not as profitable as it could be. To solve this, you’re working longer hours. And weekends.
- You could do with some more clients or customers. Despite your efforts, not enough people are buying your services.
- You would like to grow your business, perhaps take on more staff or even another office or business premises. In reality, you’re not sure how to do this.
- You’re stuck. You’re at a crossroads and you’re not sure which path to take.
- It’s rather lonely “at the top”. You can’t share your concerns, questions, doubts or even insecurities with your colleagues, staff or your suppliers. Also, you don’t want to burden your other half, your family or your friends – or you’d feel uncomfortable with doing so.
- You’d like to make more effective decisions. You feel that you could benefit from an experienced sounding board.
The business mentor solution
In a nutshell, I can help.
Every client is different, every one of us sees the world differently. There can never be a simple “tick-box” approach. As your business mentor, I offer you the non-judgemental assistance you need to address the unique challenges within your working life.
I’m not a consultant. I don’t solve your problems. That’s all up to you. I offer a working relationship between the two of us, enabling you to make all the decisions.
However, you’ll be accountable. There will be a Things to Do list at the end of each session. My role isn’t to take over. I’ll simply help you achieve your goals. If you’d like to know more about how business mentoring works, click on the link to read more.
Time to start? Contact me today.